Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lazy

I am pretty much a week behind and I forgot because I am lazy. I just really forgot. Today i am posting for last week. i was watching the Vice President debates and then I like every other American whose only watches half of the debate listens to the news in the morning. well that is what i did and let me just say something, I am really tried of hearing about Palin as some kind of bad mom, sex symbol, and being the saint from all saints. i believe that neither candidate has put a clear effective plan together on health care and economics. the only reall good thing i have heard is that They want ro stop giving money to countries that dont support our view points. we needed to stopo this years ago. As for health care i do not believe we should be on our own that governemnt that we pay into shoudl help out, but i disagree with putting a cap on costs for the medical professionals like they do in Canada. NOw that i am off my soap box for the day i will have more comments at the end of the week.

No comments: